Commerciality for BD professionals – why is it key?
Our research shows that clients consistently rate professional services firms lower in terms of their ‘commerciality’ compared to their technical knowledge.
In a world where professional services are being commoditised, differentiation is key. Whether you’re looking at retaining existing clients or winning new ones, from a business development or a marketing perspective, the commerciality of your firm is key.
- It can act as a brand differentiator.
- It can help create better conversations between fee earners and clients.
- It can give you the edge in pitches.
Our commerciality framework helps you to really understand:
- What do my clients mean when they rate our commerciality?
- What are our strengths and differentiators in the area of commerciality?
- How do I leverage the investment we’re making in the area of commerciality?
- How do I evidence our commerciality?